Food Fellowship and Wine was nominated for a Liebster Award!
Thank you so much Lifestylestylechat for the Liebster Award nomination. After seeing your beautiful blog, it’s a real honour for you to think of me.
1. Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
3. Give 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 2000 followers.
5. Notify the people you nominated.
6. Give approximately 5 to 11 questions for nominees to answer.
My ‘acceptance’ answers to Lifestylechat:
1. Who is your role model? Nigella Lawson, no questions asked!
2. What is your favourite movie? The Sound of Music.
3. Milk, white or dark chocolate? Depends on the mood, but to be safe I’ll say dark.
4. What is your favourite TV show? All I watch is Monty Python as that’s all I have on my laptop…
5. Zac Efron or Alex Pettyfer? Zac Efron, I never deny a man that can sing.
6. What is your favourite food? Cheese. Anything with cheese or just cheese on its own.
7. Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara. I can’t draw straight lines.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery? Buy an Island. Start a cook-off show that is part Survivor, part Masterchef.
9. Summer or Winter? Winter. I like red wine and dark, rich stews.
10. If you had a super power, what would it be? To fly.
11 Facts about me:
As a kid it was my dream to be a professional chef. I ended up studying creative writing and journalism. My dream life would be to cook everyday, the whole day long. My dream career would be to become a TV cook. Based on the previous statement, my idol is Nigella Lawson. When I have a cooking day I end up eating everything I made. One day I made mini puddings, cheese pies and a cake, which I all ate as soon as it came out of the oven. My number one love besides cats is food. Even though I can have solid baking days, as soon as I step into my mom’s house, all thoughts of productivity fly out of the window and I live out of the fridge. I see myself as a foodie and pretty good cook, but for the life of me I can’t make popcorn. My favourite meal is lunch. My favourite colour is cake.
What I like to know from my nominations:
1) Your favourite food-memory?
2) If happiness had a taste, what would it be?
3) Who is your foodie hero?
4) If you had a golden ticket into any restaurant/kitchen in the entire world, where would you go?
5) If today the apocalypse were to happen, what would you eat?